Thursday, September 24, 2009

Muse and U2

Wow..what a super fantastic concert last night. Muse was great and energetic as usual. U2 I wasn't that much interested in until they actually started performing.

Firstly I have to say that I have to commend Bono on the energy that he shows on stage. Next he introduces his band - I've not actually even seen Muse do this (Waters did this at the end of the concert). Then he commends Muse - that was a GOOD moment. I feel Muse isn't anyone's opening band anymore, but then again, they're not that big in the US as of now and why not piggy back on the U2 phenomenon.



I now have a hoarse throat singing all my favorite U2 songs and screaming all the Muse songs. Cannot wait for the Muse tour next year here in the US!

1 comment:

Thank you visitor # for wanting a part of my thoughts..