Saturday, August 29, 2009

PhilAdelhia

Today was a good day. As part of international orientation we took the students to Philadelphia. The whole trip was fun especially for me cause I basically hung out with the volunteers and it was a lot of fun getting to know the
and hang out with them during orietation.

But thus is not a post about that and the new people and friends I met and made. This us a post about Philly. I said to MAHA that o never really liked Philly. That may not be completely accurate. I have sone great memories here.

It was my first place away from home which was all mine. No other city will get that title.

It was the place I learnt to be truly independent.

It was the first place I was varied home after a crazy two month delayed birthday party.

My first experience with house mates, good or otherwise, was at 42nd and Pine.

My first and I hope last time sleeping on a pool ornament.

Living close to someone you love very dearly, always having them around.

Standing up for myself

Learning Beer Pong

Horse-racing

My first experience with an American housemate


I did enjoy Philadelphia actually, but I think that I wouldn't really want a repeat of those 2 years!

2 comments:

  1. Were you drunk when you wrote this? SO MANY TYPOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaah..typed this out from my iPhone on the way back from the bus. Lol..autocorrect non-zindabad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visitor # for wanting a part of my thoughts..