Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My hand at HDR!

So HDR is this new technique called High Dynamic Range.

Sometimes while taking a picture, depending on conditions, it may be too bright or too dark in parts of the photograph. In order to get the whole range of colors, HDR can take pictures of different exposures and compile them together. Then the user can manipulate certain aspects of the picture to get it the way he/she wants.

The pictures can look VERY stunning...albeit sometimes a bit surreal. I like the effect. It varies from person to person..

Here is the FLICKR link for HDR. Obviously as you can see from my pictures, I'm nowhere close to this...but I plan to learn !


1 comment:

  1. Amazing Mehul - I can't believe you took those pictures!!!! You are really making an art out of photography =)

    P.S. How do you add the hit counter to your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visitor # for wanting a part of my thoughts..