Sunday, September 21, 2008

The most annoying question in the world..

..has got to be "Who else is coming?" or "Who else is with you?"

F***ing A!! That has got to be the single most annoying question anyone can ask. I don't know about anyone else, but my blood boils over. 

I don't much care about how great I may be to hang out with or not, but you've got to have almost zero social skills to ask someone that.

Next time try to ask :

1. "Is so and so also coming?"
2. "Do we have a plan?"
3. "No ! I've got other plans!"

Asli, Purvi, Prem, Moya, Ani, Vishal, Ruchita, Nikhil, Niraj, Nilay, Nirav, Sima, Nipa, Namita, Gaurav, Maha - My "reliable crowd"needs a special mention to have never asked this question !

9 comments:

  1. oh cmon!!! wouldn't it be easier to just ask who else is coming instead of naming every common friend?

    the purpose need not be deciding whether to join in or not, but whether to generally find out who isn't coming and why...or anything of that sort.

    i ask the question all the while, but never to decide whether to go along. if i've decided, i usually go no matter who's coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that..its just personally very annoying to me. If you want specific people to come, then invite them. If you don't want to come...say so. If you want to go, then go. Don't make it so damn conditional all the time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a second there I thought Prem wrote that blog!!!! Very eerie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why ? Is that something he would write too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is his STANDARD statement. In fact he gets SO annoyed if you ask him that, he will usually say something really rude or really ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oye!!! Pls to be not be bad mouthing me..But I agree it is the single most annoying question ever asked..If I called u and asked u if u wanted to meet for dinner or drinks or movie or watever..It means I wanna hang out with "u"..If ur decision is based on who else is comin then screw u..

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg..i just came across this post via purvi's profile..after all these months..and yes..i thought this was prem's post..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Accolades to "the most amusing post that i read in recent times"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU PUT ME IN LAAAASSSTT!!! KAMINI!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visitor # for wanting a part of my thoughts..